Experience the world-renowned Central Park via bicycle. Plan a sightseeing trip with the help of an illustrative map and see breath-taking attractions all over its 843 acres. Explore the sites in a fun and convenient way.
- Explore Central Park in the best way possible.
- Plan your own adventure and see all of Central Park's breathtaking attractions.
- Break away from the average New York City sightseeing tour.
During your bicycle escapade see many famous sites like Strawberry Fields, Bethesda Fountain, and Shakespeare Garden. Be sure to also visit Central Park's lesser-known treasures such as Wagner cove and admire views of scenic landscape. All Bike Rentals include an illustrative map, helmet, chain/lock, and basket. Bikes can also be ridden throughout the city.
- Operates: Daily: All year.
- Store hours: October - April: 9AM-5PM daily. May - September: 9am-7pm.
- Rental Duration: 4 Hours
- Pick-Up/Drop-off: CPS Store - 56 W. 56 Street (bet. 5th and 6th Ave). 3 Blocks south of Central Park.
- Select from a variety of high quality bicycles.
- Bikes are available for children as well as baby seats and baby trailers.
- Helmets are required for all riders and are provided at the departure point.
- Dress appropriately for the weather. Bring comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Photo ID Required and Waiver must be signed.
- Penalties apply to lost or stolen bikes.
- Bike malfunction due to customer misuse is not refundable and penatly may apply.
- Special pick-up and drop-off locations must be requested specifically and approved via email before booking.