Enjoy a marvelous mid-day repast enhanced by wide-open views, wonderful menu selections, attentive tableside service, fine wines and the lighthearted sounds of Bateaux New York’s jazz pianist. This is truly one of Manhattan’s ultimate afternoon delights.
- Two-hour cruise around New York City
- Freshly prepared brunch
- Unparalleled views of the City
Embark on a Bateaux New York brunch cruise for a relaxing and classy midday! Enter its elegant decor and enjoy Manhattan's dazzling skyline through the ship’s glass ceiling and walls, while savoring an exquisite three-course brunch. Its unique seating arrangements create an intimate dining experience and all tables offer breathtaking views of the City’s most famous skyscrapers as you cruise along the Hudson and East Rivers to the sounds of Bateaux New York’s Jazz pianist.
- Boarding time: 11:30 a.m.
- Departure time: 12:00 p.m.
- Cruise duration: Approximately 2 hours.
- Departure and return point: Pier 61 at Chelsea Piers, West 23rd Street & 12th Avenue.
- Click here to see the schedule
- Available on a request basis only
- Dressy-casual attire, such as nice slacks and collared shirts, is recommended.
- Please, no jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops.
- Child fare is for children between the ages of 5 and 12.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Boarding and cruising times may vary. Actual cruise times will appear on your booking confirmation.
- For wheelchair accessibility, please contact us at least 72 hours in advance.
- Tour price does not include drinks, optional gratuities, or hotel pick-up and drop-off.