Take a tasty trip through Uptown and Harlem! Savor authentic local food while discovering the African-American Mecca for writers and artists and its famous sights and landmarks.
- 5 food samples
- Harlem's historic sights and famous landmarks
- Walking tour in small groups of 12 people maximum
- Guide services
Harlem is home to a variety of ethnic groups. Guided by a professional local tour guide, learn more about Harlem from its start as a rural Dutch community to its renaissance and discover Uptown Manhattan. The tour includes 5 food stops so you can experience local life in Harlem and Uptown Manhattan in the tastiest way: through its food!
- Tuesdays and Saturdays from April to October
- 9:00am to 1:00pm (approx. 4 hrs)
- Departure from Harlem Spiritual's Office: 690 Eighth Avenue
- Included: Guide service, 5 food samples (extra beverages or food not included)
- Not included: Public transportation ticket to Harlem and optional gratuity for the guide
- The tour runs in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese (on request)
- Child fare is for children between the ages of 3 and 11
- Min: 4 people / Max: 12 people